Market Conditions in 07751>Question Details

Livinny, Renter in 07751

I'm looking for a 4/5 bedroom home in monmouth County, NJ. Preferrably Marlboro/Manalapan. I would love to find a rent with option to buy, HELP?

Asked by Livinny, 07751 Tue Jun 7, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Livinny,

I understand your quest and I do have a rental in Marlboro of a home, but to tell the truth here, rent-to-own properties really do not exist. Sure, yes, there are some on craigslist.... but not really with Realtors.

Rent to own would be.. o.k. you pay the rent - Plus- an additional nominal fee towards the down payment.. in most cases people think that the rent is automatically attached to the sale.. when it is not. the rent is the rent and "usually" is not deducted from the agreed sale price of the property. I say usually.. because there are many that will say.. my cousin did it.. or my best friend did it.. and most of those times the real truth will never be known.

I have not seen this in Marlboro or Manalapan at all. But a lot of realtors below have.. so go for it!

If you are interested I have a great house rental in Marlboro, $3000 per month. Great house.

Call or email and we can discuss.
Contact a local realtor in that area. They can be very creative and make phone calls to see if any of the inventory would be willing to rent with an option. Good Luck!
second question answered that was asked in 2011 ! I wold proabbaly assume these people had found agents within the timeframe they asked the question.. no?
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014
Hi There,
How's everything going? I would be available to help you if you like. The best thing is to first get a prequal if you haven't already to see how much you will qualify for. From there I could send you over listings matching your criteria, and we can start the home buying process for you. If you like feel free to reach out to Rick Pristas with Superior Mortgage. His number is 732-600-6181. He is a great loan officer. Then feel free to give me a call, to get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
Hi Livinny,

Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your needs and wants. I am located in the Weichert Manalapan/Marlboro office and look forward to assisting you with you new home purchase. It is important to ascertain what type of home - newer or older, what style ranch, colonial, do you require basement and or a pool? Assuming that you do have school aged children you need to be previewing homes now to find one that suits all of your needs and to be in before the beginning of the next school year.

Please feel free to contact me at (732) 492-6847. Look forward to hearing from you.

Roshan Quigley
Weichert Realtors - Manalapan/Marlboro
732-536-4400 (w)
732-492-6847 (c)
732-536-8098 (f)
http://www.roshansellshomes.com
Livinny,
Hi! There are currently a couple of rent w/option to buy listed in the MLS. There are also many homes listed for sale and rent, therefore the owners of those properties may consider rent w/option as well.
My office is located in Freehold and I service Monmouth/Ocean Counties. I would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me directly 732-910-7390 if you would like my help.

Francine Einhorn
Better Homes Realty
Office: 732-625-7701
feinhorn@betterhomesus.com
http://www.FrancineEinhorn.com
Livinny,

There is a plenty of houses for sale in that area. Some are also available for rent. Please let me know what you are looking for and I will show you what's there. I am in the city during some days, if it's more convenient.