Market Conditions in Dallas>Question Details

Eric, Home Buyer in 75204

I'm looking for a Rental Property Investment in Dallas. Where is the highest demand for Rentals? Lowest vacancy rates? Highest returns?

Asked by Eric, 75204 Sun Jul 11, 2010

I'm looking to invest on house as a Rental Property in Dallas.
Which areas or zip codes have the highest demand for Rentals?
Which areas are best for high lease rates and low vacancy ratios?

Answers

4
Dallas appears to be an excellent investment property location right now... I have found a great tool to find investment properties that finds great properties in many U.S. areas, Dallas included, analyzes their investment potential both as a flip or even as a hold and rent... Free service and seems to be really on top of it. Here's the link: https://fs21.formsite.com/SolutionSource/Register/secure_ind…
Hi Eric,

The areas which provides highest demands for rentals are Keller, Grapevine and Trophy Club. But these may vary in accordance with your financial plan and requirement of the property types. The areas with the high lease rates are Westlake and Flower Mound. If you need more information with accurate data, you can contact a realtor of that area and have a quick analysis.

Investment Club 360
2943 Thomas Ave, Dallas, TX
That is a great question, most of my investors have their own area of expertiese. Depending on doing a flip or holding a property to rent out.

I have helped teach an investment class at a local collage in collin county for the last year and have been personally investing since 2004. I would love the opprotunity to sit down and show you a few of the properties that my investors have found to be a great return.

I look forward to helping you!

Nathan Daniel
RE/MAX Abrams
972-804-1468
Nathan@SellingTexasToday.com
You need to work with a real estate consultant who can work with you and your business plan.

This would be violation of professional code of ethics for a Realtor make comments

I have worked with many investors world wide happy to discuss all with you for short / long term goals.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com