Joe Toma, Home Buyer in Toms River

I'm looking for a Castle Harbor in Holiday City. Location a must. Handy man is perfect.

Asked by Joe Toma, Toms River Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Hobo,

What location are you interested in ? There are 14 available in the Monmouth/Ocean MLS and I know of two For Sale By Owner Castle Harbors. The lower priced ones are in need of Handyman work. What area are you looking for ?
HI Hobo, there are several castle harbor models available in holiday city starting at $94,999 call or email me and i will be happy to show them to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 8, 2012
There are currently six Castle Harbor Models available priced under $125,000. 2 each in HC Carefree, 1 in HC South and 1 in HC West. They all have property taxes max of $2400 . I can email you more details on them if you like.. We can get together this week to find the right one for you. I live right around the corner and haveplenty of experience in Holiday City!!! Lets take a look at them and see which one you like at your convenience.

Fiona Barone-Realtor associate
RE/MAX At Barnegat Bay & RE/MAX International Inc.
1130 Hooper Ave, Toms River NJ 08753
Office # 732-914-0074
cell 732-674-2904
International calls please dial 001-732-674-2904
http://www.fbarone.remax-nj.com
Call me 609-709-5549 I am very familiar with those models and the area.
My office is conveniently located right in the Holiday City Mini Mall. If you would like a list of the available Castle Harbors which will include a pretty inclusive spec sheet & pictures , feel free to contact me.
There are currently 6 Castle Harbors available priced under $125K. 2 each in HC Carefree, 1 in HC South and 1 in HC West. They all have property taxes in the $2300-2400 range. I can email details on them if you like. The best way to compare them is to visit them to get a feel for the particular home. Contact me via my cell, 732-245-1642 and we can get together to find the right one for you.
Hobo,

I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Several listings available! Please email or call me and I can help you right away.

Thank you!

Paul