Market Conditions in 22191>Question Details

Juan, Home Buyer in Woodbridge, VA

I'm looking at homes in Eagles Pointe Villas. They priced me at 413000.

Asked by Juan, Woodbridge, VA Sat Oct 11, 2008

Includes a 213sqft deck finished basement and den 4br 3 baths. Is this a good deal? Is the location and community solid?

Answers

2
Juan,

I agree with Cindy. However I would add...if you are not being represented by your own Buyers Agent you should be! The Builder's Rep works solely for the Builder and may not have your best interest at heart. Your own Agent would. Any more questions?
Bob
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 11, 2008
The location is good but with all new home purchases you need to determine if what the builder is offering you is a better deal than another property that might be a re-sale or foreclosure in the same neighborhood might be better. As you know PW County has been hit hard in the current market and you need to look at all the options in a neighborhood and know your financing options before you decide whether what is being offered is the best deal available.
Web Reference: http://varealestatetalk.com