Ge, Other/Just Looking in Alabama

I'm inquiring about a small rental in the Univ. of New Orleans area for 10 months. Short term assignment,

Asked by Ge, Alabama Mon Jan 28, 2008

possibly longer. What is available and what is cost? Not familiar with area. What is area like around university?

Answers

2
I have a 950 SF apartment completely renovated in a safe quiet neighbourhood a few miles from UNO in Midcity, 2 blocks from groceries, restaurants, the streetcar. The apartment has Central air, and loads of amenities.
Email me for more info, or call 615-2333.
Web Reference: http://iansellsnola.com
The area around the University was hit pretty hard during and after Katrina. And since the whole city was impacted by flooding, rental property is at a premium with rents ranging from $2000 a month to a rented room for $400 a month. If you are going to be working or attending school at UNO you might inquire with the University. They may have information on housing.