Market Conditions in 61107>Question Details

Lindan, Other/Just Looking in Rockford, IL

I'm appealing our taxes, how do I get a listing of comparable homes in my area that sold in the past 2 years?

Asked by Lindan, Rockford, IL Tue Jan 22, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:



You can ask your Realtor to do a market analysis for you. A Realtor will have been inside many of the homes that have sold and will know if they are good comparables. Another option is to hire a professional appraiser. I hope this helps and wish you good luck with your tax appeal.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2008
I'm not a realtor or tax professional - just a consumer - but you might find what you need on Zillow. They seem to have fairly close to current data on what is for sale as well as what sold; tax records and such.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer