adidaphat1956, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I'm Yen ,Can I buy this house $110,000? .My email is adidaphat1956@gmail.com.

Asked by adidaphat1956, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3035693971-3873-17th-Ave-N-Sa…

Answers

8
Hi Yen,

Nice name. You just never know what a seller might accept. I did a quick analysis of the pricing in the area and, based on recent sales, find that market value is higher than what you are proposing to offer. Please let me know if you would like me to email you a comparable market analysis for the area the home is located in. Also, I would be happy to schedule a showing appointment for you if you like.

Fred Strickroot
HomeNet
727-478-8997
Hi Yen, You can make any offer you'd like to on a home, however, it's up to the seller as to whether, or not, they will accept your offer. A offer must be submitted in writing so if you're interesting in getting together to do that please feel free to contact me directly. Also, if you'd like information on similar homes for sale I can help with that as well.

Warm Regards,

Linda Mann
REMAX All Star
727-422-0069, Mobile
lindamann1@live.com, Email
Nobody knows what the seller may accept so a buyer can make any offer they wish. But as the previous agent suggested unless you view the home your offer will not hold a lot of credibility especially in the current market,.
If you are financing any part of the offer you should have a pre-qualification letter upfront to present with your offer.

Regards, JE
Hi Yen --

First, you need to partner with a Realtor, schedule an appointment and visit the house. A professional is not going to answer that question without more information.

That said, my experience tells me that the seller is unlikely to accept that lowball offer. It is not a home in distress (like a short sale or foreclosure). The price already reflects a $6,000 drop from the original list price. Moreover, property values are going up, not down, especially in that neighborhood. In general, the list price to sales price ratio is 95%, which would be approximately $141,550.

It seems you are looking to purchase a property for $110,000 -- is that cash? or are you financing? -- Regardless, you need a Realtor to help locate the right candidates for you.

I'd be more than happy to help you. Feel free to call me at 727-235-8719.

At your service,

Elaine
Yes you can. Call me and we will go see it today.
Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
I sent you an email Yen
Dan
We can submit a formal offer for the amount you want to offer. It only takes a few minutes. I can send you the paperwork electronically via Docusign. Please call me 727-642-1151
Maria
When can you answer my question?