cathytesauro3, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I love this house!! Is there room for a pool to be put in or option to buy more land t right or left??

Asked by cathytesauro3, Cape Coral, FL Sun Jul 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3100116301-3401-NW-9th-Ter-Ca…

Answers

8
Whitney H. Hall’s answer
Hi Cathy, I am local and have been doing loans here for over 15 years. I would be happy to get you prequalified for a loan if you are considering financing. I am available 24/7 so please call anytime even if you just have some questions. My number is 239-471-9829 or you can email me at whitney.hall@carringtonmortgagems.com
If you seriously love this property you might want to consider putting in a back up offer. I have had several buyers in back up position end up getting the property they wanted when the original buyer walked away from the deal. Give me a call at 239-707-4575 if you would like for me to explain how back up offers work.
It looks like this house has been claimed to become a home again for another family, however I would be more than happy to send you a tailored list of available properties that meet your wants and needs.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
Century 21 Sunbelt
ISellFlorida@ymail.com
239-872-7936
Yes, room for a pool and some nice palms but this house has an offer on it already. There re similar homes out there. Send me an e-mail or you can phone me and I will send you a list of homes that might interest you. I'm with Prudential Florida Realty and know this are well and would enjoy hunting for a home with you!
Denise DesRobert
239 443-7206
denisedesroberts@prudentialfloridarealty.net
There is Plenty of Room for a Pool and Adding the pool yourself, You can Custom Design exactly what your looking for...If you need a Realtor or more information, Please contact me at 239-841-3117...Thanks!

Susie Scott
Hi, Cathy,
This house is already under contract but I would love to find you some similar properties that you would like. I have lived in the Cape for over 26 years and am very familiar with all the neighborhoods and communities. Century 21 Birchwood has been in the Cape for over !0 years so there is lots of experience to help you in finding the perfect house at a great price.
Please email me at Dorinas13@aol.com or call my cell (239) 910-6485 to discuss your criteria.
Have a great Sunday,
Dorina Soumastre
Century 21 Birchwood Realty
4040 Del Prado Blvd. Cape Coral, FL 33904
)239) 542-0065 office (239) 910-6485 cell
Very nice but already under contract. If you like to have a list of available homes please contact me at 239-699-0142

Thank you
Lilo Clacher
Hi Cathy,

This is a beautiful home indeed....however; it is under contract.

It is a short sale and the seller has signed and accepted an offer.

I would be happy to find similar homes that are available, if you would like to contact me...my number is 239-677-7186

All The Best,

Debbie Stack
Sunshine Realty of SWFL, Inc