Market Conditions in Atlanta>Question Details

chaseandbrook, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

I live in michigan and im thinking of moving to ATL iI know the cost of living is cheaper in the south but how is a 300k house up for sale for 80k

Asked by chaseandbrook, Atlanta, GA Wed Mar 19, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1031749075-315-Hidden-Oak-Ct-…

Answers

2
This house is a foreclosure up for sale by auction. It is owned by a bank and the current bids are in the 200,000 300,000 range.
Chase,
This is an auction listing. The pricing is designed to do exactly what you have done, react. I don't know the ATL market, but when I see, "from $80k" I realize the "to" number is not yet determined. Don't be deceived. Research the company advertising it here before you decide to consider using them.
Banks put low prices on these properties to create the interest and drive the price up! They know what they will let it go for no matter what price they start advertising.
Flag Wed Mar 26, 2014