Market Conditions in Bristow>Question Details

Judybob, Home Seller in Bristow, VA

I live in a 55 and over community, where houses are primarily single-floor living. Part of the house value

Asked by Judybob, Bristow, VA Mon Feb 16, 2009

is in the community amenities (Indoor pool, billiard tables, exercise room,putting green, riverside walking trails) and activities designed for our specific age groups. How can I market this package to best advantage, and hit my target age group?

Answers

3
I live in Braemar next to Dunbarton a great place to live and own, this location as many others in the county required specialized target marketing. Defining your target audience will help you save time and money on marketing. By focusing up front on who it is you want to reach, your marketing can be more relevant to your target audience and more cost effective for you. Cluster prospective buyers into several target audience groups not just by age. Make sure that each target audience you identify can be reached cost-effectively by more than one type of mass media.
EX: Groups - Walkers, swimmers, golfers, etc
Good Luck

Freddy Solis
http://www.freddysolis.com
703-943-7844
There are so many ways to do that. The senior market is such a growing segment of housing today. Make sure you note the main floor master bedroom, change your advertising weekly, don't let it get stale. Send out flyers, contact Realtor offices, let other senior communities in the area know that your home is available. Advertise in senior publications. Pick up one at your local CVS Store! Make sure your home in online and in front of relocating buyers coming to the area. This is a Buyers Market..that means sellers have to pull out all the stops to get a buyer interested in your home. There are so many choices. Ask yourself? What makes my home so special. If there isn't anything. Think harder...and make it a deal they can't refuse!

If you are selling For Sale By Owner, you can find many services to help you. Most are Fee For Service websites. Which means you can pay a one time fee from $500 to $2500 depending on the level of service you require. However remember you do all the work. On the other hand Realtors don't collect on dime the settlement table. There is difference..

Market conditions are good right now. Spring market arrived early this year. Check out my most recent blog post to see how many homes have sold in the first 15 days of February!http://activerain.com/blogsview/938276/A-Quick-Update-On-Pri…
I hope this helps. Call me if you need more information. I'm only a phone call away.
Do you intend to sell it by owner? Or are you considering hiring a local Realtor. If you hire a Realtor he or she will have some ideas about marketing and advertising....
If you do it by owner, the best way is probably to send a flyer around the community, expecting that someone already living there and liking it may know someone who would like to move there as well.....

Hope this helps you a little bit...
Edith edithsellshomes@gmail.com