Market Conditions in Harvey>Question Details

Aemad Aslam, Both Buyer and Seller in 76034

I live in Texas, but need someone to manage the rental and its maintenance in Harvey IL. Where do I find them?

Asked by Aemad Aslam, 76034 Tue May 4, 2010

My [ex-] financial advisor purchased a foreclosed property on Ashland, HARVEY IL under my account. Now, I have not been able to rent it.
How can I go about finding a cheap rehab person and get it to rentable standards? Also, I live in Texas - how can I find someone to manage the rentals and maintenance on that property?

Help the community by answering this question:


I would suggest contacting Diane Rice, Rice Property Management & Realty, LLC, 708-862-RICE(7423). OFFICE located at: 423 E 158th Street - South Holland, IL 60473. Diane is a hard-working, caring professional.
Best of luck!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 14, 2012
Do you know the extent of the repairs necessary to rent the property? I have been a licensed broker for 19 years, property manager and rehabber. I know various contracters who can give you some bids on the repairs if the services are still needed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer