Market Conditions in Roselle>Question Details

Jspellen, Home Buyer in

I have two questions. One, can someone explain why Roselle, NJ has such high taxes? And why everyone is selling their home there?

Asked by Jspellen, Wed Feb 15, 2012

I have a list with over 40 homes in Roselle, NJ. I am not sure which area is bad and which is good. However, I noticed that every home on this list is on sale and the taxes are super high. What is the future of this town? Ghost Town?

Answers

2
LOL, funny you should ask this, i have a house in Roselle that i took back in a foreclosure, taxes are crazy and values are low. City Hall is doing a study if it makes sense to sell City Hall to a developer to raise money.
Hi Jspellen,

Based on Federal and State law, as agents we cannot provide this type of information to potential buyers. You can actually use this website Trulia to get some of the answers to your questions. You can visit the stats and trend section and also read the market condition report for the town. There are also city-data reports for each town that you have interest in.

Hope this helps.