Chuck Capen, Both Buyer and Seller in North Carolina

I have seen this home and would like to make a cash offer of $249,000. Possession TBD.

Asked by Chuck Capen, North Carolina Mon Jul 9, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085721211-301-Motts-Forest-R…

Answers

8
It looks like you have several agents to choose from and I would love to add my name to the mix of people to help you navigate the process as well. I just closed a cash offer today in only 3 business days, so we have the right team in place to help you get in as soon as you would like. Best of luck and let me know if I can help, I am sure that you will love the area. Thanks -Jeff

Jeff Lesley
Century 21 Sweyer & Associates
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com
We come out of the woodwork when you post something like that! This is a beautiful community. It's just down the road from me and I've watched it build up and have toured many of the homes. Also, I've spoken with the developer and they ares committed to the neighborhood and getting it built out. Check out the basics about this community on our website! If you haven't already chosen an agent, I'd love to help you negotiate this deal.
There are some things you need to know before you make an offer. Call me and I can meet right away to discuss and put your offer together. I look forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy the day!
Tim Kellerman
910-777-2303
This is a really nice neighborhood. The covered Lani's are awesome that some of the homes feature.
Are you currently working with an agent now? Have you signed an agency agreement? I would love to help you with any questions that you might have!

Please don't hesitate to call or email

Andrew Roberts
Broker/ REALTOR
910-512-1913
Andrew@listwilmington.com

"Making your dreams a reality"

David Greer & Associates
Hi Chuck. I hope that your day is going well. Have you signed a buyers agency agreement with an agent? Has an agent pulled the comps for you or have you researched this yourself? Call me and we can talk more about the process of presenting an offer on this home.
Jessica Schreiber, broker/realtor
Century 21 Sweyer
910.777.1425
Jessica@makewilmingtonhome.com
Good morning Chuck!

If you do not have an agent working for you already please let me know and I would be glad to help you make an offer and secure the home. You can reach me at 919-960-6321 or email andersond@hpw.com

Thanks and have a great day!
Dawn
Coldwell Banker HPW
Mr. Capen:

I have help with making an offer on this home. Give me a call at 910-619-6070 or email me at lanewinston@hotmail.com
Have you seen the home yet? Do you have an agent working for you? Let me know if you have any questions about this home or proccess of making an offer. 910-297-7390