Market Conditions in 95206>Question Details

Tcrowe, Other/Just Looking in Gainesville, GA

I have recently thought I had done a loan modification. I had sent in the money and had all of the paperwork

Asked by Tcrowe, Gainesville, GA Tue Apr 14, 2009

for my loan modification but then they sold my mortgage. I was notified by my new mortgage company that I need to redo my loan modification with then but they need an additional 1400 to do this plus my regular monthly payment will be due within a week. Can they do this. they are threatening foreclosure and a sale of my home.

Answers

1
I am not sure what state the property in question is located within but you might want to check this website:

http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/fc/

"HUD-approved housing counseling agencies are available to provide you with the information and assistance you need to avoid foreclosure. As part of President Obama's comprehensive Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan (HASP), you may be eligible for a special Making Home Affordable loan modification or refinance, to reduce your monthly payments and help you keep your home."

Good luck, my friend.