Shelley, Other/Just Looking in Kalispell, MT

I have 10 acres on haywire gulch. what is it worth to put on the market. I live in alaska and have never seen the property. thinking of selling

Asked by Shelley, Kalispell, MT Wed May 18, 2011

I have 10 acres on haywire gulch road, I am looking to sell it and i am wondering what the price range would be. I live in Alaska and have not seen the property. I has electric running to it. no septic or well. Nor does it have any structures. Would be interested if i should sell

Answers

4
Shelley,

What ever happened with your property? I was just over on Haywire Gulch. There area a few homes for sale there now. It has some amazing views!

Please contact me if you need more information on selling your property,

Shannon Chaix

406-314-8354
shannonchaix.com
CMA is best to determine value and prices are lower than they have been for some time. We are seeing an upswing in the market although land sales are still lagging. The great news is that interest rates are low and competition is less because many who have had expired property listings are waiting to see.
Only way to answer you is to let you know land is moving quite slowly, as there are so many home in foreclosure and in short sale status, that bargins can be had on quite nice homes in Kalispell. So truthfully, unless you are going to place it on the market at rock bottom price, and even then new construction is scares, I urge you to hang on to it until the market begins its up swing. But should you still want to try and sell it, first thing would be is to see what it is worth and I would need some information on the property to begin a CMA. If you still think you would like to look into selling please let me know. Thank you and good luck.
it really depends just how far out it is located - there are some nice areas and there are some pretty scarry places and if your land is next to any of those (like 'deliverance' scarry) it will greatly diminish the value - neighbors look good and it is not the end of the road, the value will go up.