Market Conditions in Elko>Question Details

Edith.jones, Other/Just Looking in Elko, NV

I have 40 acres of land outside of ELko. I don't think it is good land. How much is land going for in Elko, Nevada.?

Asked by Edith.jones, Elko, NV Mon Apr 4, 2011

Answers

4
Land sales are currently slow, due to the recent limitations on construction lending and the reduced equity in potential buyers' current homes. The value of a 40-acre parcel will vary widely based on its proximity to roads and power. If it is fairly remote, its value is likely to fall within the $5,000 to $15,000 range. If it is easily accessible through existing roads, and less than a mile from power, it could be worth more, especially if it has some attractive natural characteristics. Either way, you'll be looking at long market times and relatively low values. My best recommendation on land right now is to hold it if you can.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 4, 2011
Do you still have your property???
Yes. My sister and Brother and I still have it. There is nothing on it. It is out
in the country. We haven't seen in person, but have seen pictures.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Where is your lot located at?
My wife and I will give you $3,800 cash for it.