Sdpatr, Home Buyer in Bend, OR

I have 4 acres in Arundel on Lady Slipper Lane I am considering selling. I'm wondering if there is a current market for land?

Asked by Sdpatr, Bend, OR Sun Feb 24, 2013

I would also like to find out the requirements of splitting the land up into parcels?

John Everest’s answer

Arundel, according to their website, is one of the fastest growing towns in the entire state of Maine, Lady Slipper Lane is perfectly situated to take advantage of everything it has to offer, like it's close proximity to the new shopping plaza in Kennebunk, the Maine Turnpike, Route 1, Route 111, the shops at Biddeford crossing and all of the beaches and shopping that the Kennebunks have to offer. I am currently working with 2 builders who are actively looking for land in the Kennebunks, Arundel and Biddeford/Saco area, they are actively bidding on 2 lots in Kennebunkport and have asked that I locate additional properties. I would love to represent your property and present it to them! Please call me at 207-467-1332 or email me at and please, visit my website where you can learn about the additional services we offer at Better Homes And Gardens.
The time for selling is now. The market for land is strong. Our office just to offer for a 4.7 million lot.
Please call me anytime.

207 632 2110

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013

There is interest for land in this Market for New Construction Builders. I happen to know a builder who's presently looking for land to build. As it's been stated before, things need to be priced to sell, because the present inventory gives buyers options. If you have interest in having a conversation, in regards to selling, please feel free to contact me. I'd be more than glad to help you.

Marcellus Heath
617-852-5743 CL
Land is selling if it is priced for the market. Lady Slipper Lane is a nice private road centrally located between Dock Square and Route 1. The requirements for splitting the land depends on the zone, whether it is part of a primary residence, and numerous other factors. Email me or give me a call should you be interested in talking about this.
Thank you.
Heather J. McInnis