Market Conditions in Killeen>Question Details

Tammy, Both Buyer and Seller in Killeen, TX

I have 10 ac. and a small 2 bedroom home on trimmier road in killeen texas and I would like to know the value.

Asked by Tammy, Killeen, TX Sun Oct 11, 2009

Answers

3
Hello Tammy,

I have about 2 active buyings that are wanting land your size to build or currently has a home on it. What are the deed restrictions for your property? My clients wants land to maintain horses too.

Let me know.
J'Neka
254-285-4282
Tammy please, go to bellcad.org which is the Bell County site where you will find the value the city has given your property in order to tax you. This will give a general idea however, be aware that ALL properties in Texas are over appraised in order for counties to get more monie via property tax since Texas has no state tax. Taxes are raised every year yet no tax appraiser visits each and every property in order for it to be accurate, an appraiser will charge you between $275 to $400 to do the job.
I could do a market analysis, however, would need more information about your home in order to give you an accurate analysis. Send me an email an we can get started!!!!! Although I am a Buyer's agent I can still conduct a CMA and refer you to a listing agent along with help you purchase a new home when you are ready to buy :)

Roselyn Wilson
Realty Executives Central Texas
http://www.roselyn.centex-execs.com

"I'm doing something different!!! How many Real Estate Agents do you know work only with Buyers?"