Pamela, Home Buyer in 34292

I have a 2200 sq foot home on Eldron Avenue in North Port. Built 2006, with 2011 new high end kitchen, high end flooring, 15x30 pool w/ travertine,

Asked by Pamela, 34292 Mon Jun 18, 2012

Any ideas about worth of home? Surrounded by bamboo trees and vacant lots on standard 10,000sqft lots. New gorgeous landscaping, grass like a carpet! NOT in gated community.

Answers

6
Tammy Hayes’ answer
Pamela,

That is an Adams Built home. The recent comparable solds within the past 6 months have been $124,000 on 1/3/12, $130,000 on 3/30/12, and $199,000 on 4/16/12. Some active comparable listings that are not in a community are listed at $199,900 and $249,900. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or provide you with a comparative market analysis. Our office is one street away from Toledo Blade Blvd.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
Tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com
941-276-6185
Hi Pamela:

I frequently give home value estimates from inquiries from my website without seeing the home, as long as the owner understands that the presence or lack of certain features important to today's home buyers can affect the price estimate.

You're probably looking at a range of $150-$170,000 based on newer homes price per square foot that have recently sold in your area with a pool.

You aren't looking to sell already are you?

David Barr, Broker Associate
Sandals Realty
Twitter: @sarasota_homes
Blog: homesinsarasota.blogspot.com
I believe the home you purchased was a foreclosure and since then, there have a been a few strong sales in your neighborhood. Our local inventory is down, with prices beginning to increase. Thank you...supply & demand! We would be please to discuss the sales in your area and provide you with a detailed outline of the current market conditions.

Teresa Cronk
The Cronk Team
RE/Max Anchor
941-661-6203
Hi Pamela,

The tax records don't show this home having a pool. Was it installed in 2011 also?

You can give me a call if you'd like or send an email. I don't live very far from your house and know the area well.

Thank You,

Kent Wolfe
Sun Realty
941-504-4019
kentwolfe@comcast.net
It will depend on where your house is located in North Port. I would be glad to set up an appointment to stop by and do a CMA on your house. I live in North Port as well and work the North Port and Port Charlotte area.
If interested, please give me a call at (941) 587-5293.
I look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.

Debbie Bennice
REALTOR
CENTURY 21 Almar & Associates
Cell: (941) 587-5293
We couldn't possible assign a number to it without knowing the address and seeing it:
Please do it right;
have a Reator come out and do a CMA to determine the Market Value,
any lesser number would be worthless to you.

Good luck and may God bless