Malachiwv, Home Buyer in Morgantown, WV

I have a house to sell; also looking to buy.

Asked by Malachiwv, Morgantown, WV Tue Apr 10, 2012

My teenage daughter; slightly disabled sister, and myself need a place we can live in that will appreciate in value. Have NO one to help with a fixer-uper.
Not interested in Brookhaven/Sabraton. Many thanks. Patricia Matthews

Contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty offices, then choose the one you like best; he/she will be your best guide. If purchasing your next house with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 11, 2012
Hi Patricia,

The first thing you need to do is have a realtor do a market analysis on your current home. This will give you the value of your home. Then you can speak with a lender and get an idea of how much you can afford to spend on a new home.

I would be happy to put together a market analysis for you. Just email me at or call me at 304 906 7400.

The market in Morgantown is good and if you maintain your new home it should appreciate. There are many good area's to purchase in.

Patricia, are you from the area? The market in Morgantown is very strong in most areas. There is a development called Eastgate Manor that is off of Summer School road that has a really good resale value. Send me an email to I'd like to help. -Heath