CP in Friend…, Home Buyer in Friendswood, TX

I have a 4 BR/2 BA single story in Friends wood, Tx (FISD). It's Jan 2014. When should I list home for our summer relocation? March?

Asked by CP in Friendswood, Friendswood, TX Mon Jan 6, 2014

Home in heart of Friends wood, updated, near elem, high school, walk to Stevenson Park. Totally remodeled swimming pool, nearly half acre lot. What is current avg market time/ price per sq foot?

Answers

8
the market in the Friendswood ISD is strong now. So anytime would be a good time.
I saw your inquiry in regards to the timing of listing your home. Your timing to list your property would be a great time. Spring time has always been excellent for moving homes. Families start thinking about the transition for the kids and their job situation. Plus the property at that time of year shows nicely with all in bloom. Let me know if you have any other questions, would be happy to help.

Ginger Pampolina
281-731-5078 cell
Yes, I would suggest listing in March. The average time on the market is about 2.5 - 3 months. I would be happy to do a comparative market analysis for your home. Send me your address in an email & I'll prepare it for you. Sheri@ConnectRealty.com
It sounds like a fantastic property. I work with buyers and sellers in the Friendswood and Pearland area. I will like to apply for the job. As a team, working side by side I know we can get the job done! call me 281-900-3622
Since 90% of Friendswood buyers are FISD residence looking to upgrade or downsize, changing schools is not an issue so the time of year is not a big concern, however our professional photographers can make your listing look its best in the spring once landscapes are green and lush. That's not to say that greener pics can't be added to a listing later. As to home value, price per sq foot or average days on the market? A Comparative Market Analysis CMA must be generated to obtain a better picture of your home and it's value/time on market. This usually can be done with a quick phone call to give you a guide. Homes have been selling quickly, even during the holidays! I have buyers that are looking now are ready to go, growing weary of apartment living (having sold this fall) and are anxious to get settled. Let me know if I can help in any way! Terri Brady, Hometown Realtor, terri@stanfieldproperties.com 713-444-5616. HAR's 5 Star Rated
A moment ago - [x] delete
No time like the present. We are in a very active market. I have listings being shown 3 or 4 times a day because there is not that much out there for sale. The buyers are looking in frigid temperatures and around their work schedules. Sellers are in the best position they have been in for years and getting better offers than even 6 months ago.
The home needs to be uncluttered, clean and price right. Marketing time in many areas of Friendswood Is less than 2- 3 months. $/ft varies in every subdivision and with different age and condition. You would be better to get an agent to do a market analysis and actually view your property to get a good idea of the selling value at this time.
If you wait until we reach spring and summer you will have a lot more homes to compete with.
I would be happy to discuss your property in person. I have helped sellers for more than 20 years get top dollar and negotiate possession that works for you.I helped 15 people sell their home last year. My HAR client satisfaction survey rating is 4.92 out of possible 5.
My contact information:
Cell 281-804-9484
CandiaSellsHomes@gmail.com.
We are looking to move in April-June, what neighborhood/street? We want a pool also.
Merriewood Drive. Walk to Cline elem or high school or Stevenson park. Painting, cleaning, finishing numerous upgrades, will list march or April. 15k pool remodel just completed. Great house and area.
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014
Lisa
I am a Realtor in this area. Give me a call or send me an email to discuss your specific needs. My direct number is 832-216-2753. My email address is sean@buyorsellpearland.com.
Check out my website at http://www.buyorsellpearland.com
Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hello CP. If your home is ready to list now, you could go ahead and put it on the market. The buyers who are looking at this time of year are serious buyers. There will be more competition in the spring, but whether you list now or wait a month or two, you can rest assured that homes in Friendswood are selling quickly. Even during the Christmas season, I saw multiple offers, and homes sold within a week or two after going on the market. I would be happy to provide information about the current average market time, and price per square foot. Each neighborhood is a little different, so I would need to know some specifics about your home in order to provide accurate information for you. You can call me at 713-562-5888 or email me at rose@rosekingrealtor.com any time. Hope to hear from you!