Tarahomedesi…, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

I had put an offer in in January when it came as a short sale are they taking short sales again? Tarahomedesign@aol.com

Asked by Tarahomedesign, Portland, OR Sun May 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1090344129-8812-N-Fiske-Ave-P…

Answers

4
Yes you are correct. Since you asked means you are still interested in the property? Was your previous offer ever accepted? Or put in back up position?

I have experienced while doing short sales, that in this market a few of the bigger banks have rejected offers they were currently working with a buyer after an appraisal showed improved values in a particular neighborhood. In one case the bank countered back at $20,000 more what they had once accepted.
For more detailed information specific to this property feel free to call or email.
I am not sure what you mean- you put in an offer- but what do you mean they are taking short sales again - do you mean are they taking other offers?
Yes it is back on the market as a short sale as of 5/15/13. If you would like to make an offer, call or text me at 760 831 7223 or tomfoster@equitygroup.com
Yes, we are still getting short sales through, but as you have discovered they are not short. And the bank response frequently comes with a counter offer at a higher price point in a rising market. I would not miss other good opportunities to wait on a short sale unless the home or location are far above anything else you can find, because while you are waiting the market continues to march upward. Good luck.