Sid-vincent, Renter in Elko, NV

I do not qualify for financing but I have $24,000 that I can put down on an owner financed home. Is anyone interested or know of someone who may be?

Asked by Sid-vincent, Elko, NV Sun Jun 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Idaho/Coeur_D_Alene/sold/1000256…

Answers

7
Andrew Byrd’s answer
Sid-

It has been awhile since you posted this question. Have you spoken with a lender regarding this since Jun of last year? I would like to speak with you to assess your situation and get you qualified to purchase.
Sid,
I see your question is from last summer. Are you still looking for owner financed property in Coeur d'Alene area? I would be happy to help you in your search if you are in the market for north idaho real estate. 208.699.8452
Hello again, I'm wondering if you were able to find a home with seller financing? If not I have a beautiful golf course home that might work for you. Looking forward to talking to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
I have a seller who may be interested in some owner financing. Give me a call and I can give you details on the home. 208-640-9295
I have a listing in downtown Coeur d'Alene that the seller may consider seller financing. Email me for details emily@21goldchoice.com
Have you ever considered living in a nicer Manufactured home park? You could pay cash for a used one already set up and only have lot rent every month from now on. That usually even includes water/sewer/garbage. Lot rent averages $300 in cda.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Owner financed homes are very rare these days but they do exist. Be careful that even if you do everything right on your end that the seller doesn't default and still have the home foreclosed on!

You will want to work with a mortgage company (if you haven't already) to learn EXACTLY what you have to do to qualify down the road so that you are assured you will in fact qualify when you need to (provided mortgage rules don't change between now and then).

Sometimes you can deal with a "portfolio" lender or a "hard money" lender that can still do financing although at a higher interest rate.

I have several friends that Realtor's in that area that would be glad assist if you like.

Best of luck!
Jim