Market Conditions in Miami>Question Details

mao0185, Home Buyer in 90210

I'd like to know how it's the type of payment when I buy a condo or an apartment in Miami. May I have to pay 30% at beginning and the other?

Asked by mao0185, 90210 Mon Jan 13, 2014

70% ?

Answers

4
Please call me I can help you get prequalified for a home loan.

Amarilys Machado 305-970-5116
email: amarilys.machado@caliberhomeloans.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
If 30% is your down-payment your balance is paid according to the terms of your loan, 15, 20, 30 years. Please visit my profile and choose to contact me so that I may send you a list of bank owned condos that may suit your needs. Thank you.
Hi. There are several options determined by credit and expertise of loan consultant or processor. Conventional may be with as low as 5 percent with credit above 720 . FHA approved condo that will be your primary residence then is only 3 percent down. Any further questions contact me.
Jackie Nurse
305-609-1232
Nursejackiehomes@gmail.com
Hi Mao
If you're going conventional it 20% down,if you r paying cash then you can put down a min of a thousand dollar to place the offer ,then the remainder after you've gotten the acceptance,so u have different options depending on how you would like to finance your investment .
Pl call me if you are ready to select a property,I would love to assist you 305 300 8540 cell or email akhourirealtor@att.net
Anthony K
M.Kotler Realty Inc.