Market Conditions in Raleigh>Question Details

Sharon, Home Buyer in Amityville, NY

I cannot find shopping, gas,etc from meadowgreen dr. Raleigh. Please help I am needing to relocate soon.

Asked by Sharon, Amityville, NY Thu Feb 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Raleigh/sold/2159…

Answers

8
Hello Sharon and we welcome you to our area.

If I can be of help, give me a call; I would be happy to help you in your transition to this growing area.

Kelly DiRisio
Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
919-436-7648
DiRisioK@hpw.com
I'll be happy to help you Sharon. Pleae email melissaalbert@kw.com or call me at 919-610-1585

Thank you.
Thank you and god bless. I must say that living in NY on Long Island has taken a toll. The people are not respectful or kind. I need to find a small community which would be safe and desirable for a 56 yr old single caucasian women who has 2 small dogs which are 8 and 10 lbs. I have 90k and I do not know if it is possible to find a fairly new home that does not need a lot of work. I am alone and it is very difficult with all the expenses of relocating and I truly feel I need to start begging before I end up on the street. My condo will be closing and need to be out around April. My broker and Attorney are delaying the closing date till I can find a home. Please if anyone can direct me in the path of what I need I would so greatly appreciate it. I am looking for approx. 1000sq ft home give or take with a little yard and it could be a little bigger or smaller.
Hello Sharon,

Here's the address for a nearby grocery store. Harris Teeter http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?q=Harris+Teeter&l…

8101 Fayetteville Rd, Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526

You may also want to google. The address and search the "what's nearby" tab.

If you need help getting a home and not already working with an agent, please contact me here through Trulia.

Melissa
I use walkscore.com If I can help you any further please give me a call at 919-418-5343. What area would you like to move to? Eric S. Olson Raleigh NC
Sharon,
Meadowgreen Drive is located in Southern Wake County. The closest shopping, gas will be to go into Fuquay Varina via Hwy 42 West. Fuquay Varina is a quaint bedroom community in Wake County about 20 minutes south of downtown Raleigh. There you will find all you comforts, from a Lowes to Super Walmart to a quaint downtown area.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

All the Best,
Dayne Luck
Coldwell Banker Advantage
919-801-7103 Cell/text
You may want to try http://www.wakescore.com. While walkability may not be so important, it will show you the nearest shopping. Sometimes it is possible it will show something that recently closed but, overall it is a good website to check. There are also several phone apps that will help.
Hello
Raleigh is a big city , all of those things you mentioned are not far. If you would like exact locations of specific ones let me know