Market Conditions in 49945>Question Details

Larry, Other/Just Looking in Lake Linden, MI

I am trying to find a listing for the homes sold in Lake Linden, Michigan during 2007. I want to challange

Asked by Larry, Lake Linden, MI Tue Feb 26, 2008

my assessment for tax purposes. I am trying to do comparsions to my home that I purchased last September.

Answers

2
Hi Larry,

The link below will show you homes sold within the last nine months in Linden. I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Hi, Larry! I am close to metro-Detroit and don't have the comprehensive data I would need to help you, so I would advise you to contact a local Real Estate professional. You will need to give more specifics on the type, size, age, etc. of the home/property that you have to get the best comparable data. Your window for appealing is shrinking, so I would encourage you to act quickly. Property taxes can only be lowered by getting the Taxable Value lowered ... the Taxable Value can only be lowered if it exceeds the SEV ... it is possible to get the SEV lowered, without it affecting the Taxable Value, which would in-turn not affect your taxes. It is an interesting process and I wish you luck! If you or anyone you know ever need anything in metro-Detroit, please do keep me in mind! Please keep in mind this is not legal advice, as I am not an attorney and can not and do not give legal advice. - Derek Bauer, Associate Broker / Real Estate One
Web Reference: http://www.doortodreams.com