Cindy, Home Seller in Woodbridge, VA

I am thinking of a move to Wilmington NC - what is the median home prices?

Asked by Cindy, Woodbridge, VA Fri May 20, 2011

Answers

2
Hello!
There are some really great deals here in Wilmington! The neighborhood and area you choose will determine what you get for your money. There are some nice areas/neighborhoods where you can purchase a 2000 sq. ft. home for around 200K and lower. Other areas/neighborhoods can be much higher it just depends on what you are looking for. You won't regret moving to Wilmington! Beaches are great, people are laid back and friendly! If you need assistance, let me know!
The median price of residential homes sold in New Hanover County (for April 2011) was $182K, a 4.2% drop from a year ago. The average home is on the market 151 days and sells for 93% of the list price. Please bear in mind that this covers all price ranges, all areas, and all types of residential (corporate and privately owned) property. More specific data should be examined regarding any home you are considering.
Let me know if I can assist you,
El

Your REALTOR®
910.264.6515
Web Reference: http://realtor.elbrant.net