loriac2006, Home Buyer in Culloden, WV

I am selling and have been for three weeks, I was wondering is one showing normal for this area ?

Asked by loriac2006, Culloden, WV Sun Jun 24, 2012

Is the market really that slow in the Culloden/Milton area ? I need to sell quick, I have to move before the fall before the start of school. My house is priced below the comps in the area. Any suggestions ?
Thanks !

Answers

3
It's too soon to panic. It normally takes a couple of weeks for the agent/agency to implement a good marketing plan. If you haven't already done so, consider asking your agent to explain their marketing plan for your property. If they can't go well beyond putting it on the local MLS and placing a sign in your front yard you may have a problem.

The best way is to seek a help of a REALTOR. Market is moving in Kanawha Valley and surrounding areas. Give me a call and I will help you sell your home. 304-610-9937 - Petia Blagoeff
You could ask your agent for the current Days-on-Market average to give you an idea of how long it usually takes. If you've only had one showing it normally means that the price is not attractive enough.