Market Conditions in 19904>Question Details

Nick Amenta, Both Buyer and Seller in Dover, DE

I am moving from Dover, DE next Jan 09. Should I try to sell my house this fall or wati until next spring?

Asked by Nick Amenta, Dover, DE Tue Jul 8, 2008

Answers

9
Yes, sell it now!!! If the property is priced per the market conditions, this is the perfect time for a listing... There is still a first time home buyer and a new second time home buyer tax credit...
January 9th is just about here! If you need assistance don't forget to call me, I provided my number below!
I hope to help you make this a smooth transition to the area!

Tom Davis
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 27, 2009
Just wanted to check in with you to see how you made out on selling your home
Yes I have cleints from my personal website that I have been sending properties to for a year that are just now selling theirs in other states and being able to buy here.
Price, condition, location, and marketing are all important elements in getting your home sold quickly. It takes a lot of marketing from the REALTOR ® to get the home sold quickly. The location of the home cannot be changed and is not controlable so therefore marketing, condition, and price are all in your control. The REALTOR ® who you choose to work with makes all the difference in the marketing of your home. If you call me , Tom Davis, I will be happy to discuss how I market your home to sell it fast. Call me at: (302) 398-3757. My last listing as of this posting, Sold In Just 13 Days! I use technology to sell homes faster. Up to an $1,800.00 value for sellers that 98% of REALTORS ® do not have. I would recommend that you price the home competitively to make the home stand out for buyers and generate more interest in your home. Yes market time has increased but with the right REALTOR ® working for you, you can get the home sold with your goals in mind. I promise if you call me, you will not be disapointed in all that I can do to help you!
Remember, I include technology that others do not have. Call Today at: (302) 398-3757 and ask for me, REALTOR ® Tom Davis.
Although the market is a bit slower than recent years. We are holding our in the Kent County market. Now is a good time to buy. Interest rates are down - they won't stay that way. Congress has just past the housing bill. This gives first time homebuyers a huge tax credit. That being said it is a good time to buy therefore, it is a good time to sell. It is a buyers market, however, with proper pricing and marketing I would suggest getting your home on the market now. If it happens to sell quicker that you expected, be prepared to relocate temporarily. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact me at 398-8200.
Hi, The average market time in Delaware to sell and settle on a home has gone up into 300 plus days for properties priced over $250.000 For many years I've dealt with investors, meaning they require you to produce and think outside the box This is what I suggest, get a good agent, ask the agent what comes with there services, and if they are a listing or a marketing agent A sign and lockbox only , is called a listing agent Or if you have a sign, lockbox, virtual tours, flyers, lots of photo's, Your property being advertised daily 100 + websides, and additional marketing then your talking to a marketing agent Then list your property under the contingency that you will not settle on this home until you have found a suitable replacement wherever your moving to. THis way, you make sure to have a home for asw long as you need, and on the other hand your not making ayments on a house after you moved out of it
If you like more information or a free Market Value Report Feel free to contact me at Anna@annasteam.com or by cell at 302-339-3882

Sincerely
Anna Vleugels
Remax Alliance Dover De 19901
Web Reference: http://www.AnnasTeam.com
Based on the information you provided, I'm not convinvced that either choice you make will prove more beneficial than the other. According to the latest housing reports in Kent County their are certain price ranges that are performing better than others. Which category your home falls under may assist you in making the decision.
Market time has increased in your area things like location, condition and price will also have an effect on time. If you would like to have a free market analysis that maybe helpful in your decision as to when to put your property on the market. Please give me a call I would be glad to help.