Ralph, Home Buyer in Menomonie, WI

I am looking to buy a student rental by Stout but I heard that a 500 bed apartment was being built right next to campus this spring, is this true?

Asked by Ralph, Menomonie, WI Mon Nov 15, 2010

Answers

5
How many bedroom/bath house are you looking for? Also what about the condition? Are you looking to start renting it out right away with little modifications? Let me know. Email me at iversontd@hotmail.com. Thanks Tony
The complex discussed by other agents never made it through the planning stage. Student rentals in Menomonie are still a good investment.
Ralph,
A new complex is being built. Depending on what you are looking for it could still be a great time to own a property. Many upper level and grad students tend to stay in houses off campus. If you choose a good location and property you should have no problem keeping it rented. I am a former Stout student and lived off campus. Most students are just looking for a good deal and location. If your still interested in getting a rental property I would be happy to help you find something at no cost to you.
Have a great day
-Jeff Hazuga
Ralph, Yes a company is starting the construction this spring, I would hold off buying until next summer my guess is there will be a lot of people looking to get out of the business and you should be able to get a good deal then. Make sure you factor in lower rents in your calculations.
Hi Ralph,
A quick visit to the county planning office should allow you to see any projects being readied for ground breaking. Perhaps your county allows access through the internet.

Jim, Home Savings of America.