Vinod Kushwa…, Other/Just Looking in 01821

I am looking for decent new condo around lexington for sale, ma. I can't see any on most websites.

Asked by Vinod Kushwaha, 01821 Fri Jan 30, 2009

In this wolrd of google, Will hiring agent help me?

Answers

7
Territory.com’s answer
The world of Google educates you which is very valuable. Hiring an exclusive buyers agent to protect your interests is also very valuable especially when it comes to valuing properties and negotiating the lowest price. Make sure you hire someone who does NOT represent sellers in real estate transactions and someone incentivised to get you the lowest price on a home (instead of an agent who gets paid a larger commission when you pay more for a property).

Sadly a lot of real estate websites are still stuck in the old traditional days of doing business and they aren't transparent (i.e they still withhold information forcing you to call) but there are some really good one's out there that give you access to every property on the market and give you agent-level property information.

Here is every property available in Lexington:
http://www.sanfordmullen.com/search?LinkID=19842

Deb made a good point about new construction in Lexington condo's. If that is what you are looking for you might be limited. That said there are some great updated condo's on the market in Lexington.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 1, 2009
Vinod, Most certainly a full time Realtor with experience and common sense will be a benefit to you. Google and other websites can show you where property is. But the internet cannot handle the transaction, cannot find the resources to solve problems, cannot negotiate the deal, cannot interpret markets. I could go on with more reasons why the internet can be of help and how it can mislead.
Have you spotted the new condos at Repton Place in Waltham? And there are other new units in Waltham Or have you considered a small fixer upper in Lexington area. There is a great townhouse in Bedford, Mass. My name is David Sears. I work as a Realtor in good standing here in Lexington Massachusetts. david@davidsears.biz 617-694-9349
Web Reference: http://www.davidsears.biz
Vinod, you said you were looking for "new" and that's the problem. There isn't a lot of new construction going on right now. The one development that I know of is very expensive. But as the others have said, if you contact a Realtor to help you, he or she will have access to all the data.

Deb
Web Reference: http://homes.debn.net
Hi Vinod,

First question is, what do you mean by decent? I live and work in Lexington & know that of the 27 listed on MLS, 5 currently have accepted offers, and 1 is in process. If you are interested in this area, best to get a Buyer Agent to represent you. Unrepresented Buyers are flying blind and take a long time to catch up, if at all. It doesn't cost you anything - just don't sign a contract until you are sure you are working with someone who really does have your best interests as a priority and that you are comfortable working with.

I'd be happy to talk with you more about Buyer Agency, Lexington condos or if you are looking in other areas as well, refer you to Buyer Agent in that area. Just call me - 781-771-4282.

Julie Duncan
Accredited Buyer Representative
Team Leader
The Duncan Real Estate Team
Hi Vinod,

I know of at least 27 condominiums in Lexington ranging from $200,000 to $1,200,000. If you would like information on each, just let me know!

Judy
Hi Vinod, you can go to my website (which you will see an address for below) to see the most up-to-date listings which are pulled directly from the MLS. I I'd be glad to help you find the property you are searching for. Google gives you the basics but brokers know the specifics. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BowenBoston.com