Market Conditions in 95206>Question Details

Farris11, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

I am looking for a lawyer to help me go after Green Tree, mortgage lender.

Asked by Farris11, Stockton, CA Fri Jan 4, 2013

when they bought my loan they gave me the wrong information and when they realized what they have done, they started to harrased me. And it kept getting worswe and worse

Answers

5
Romel Ambarchyan, Real Estate Lawyer/Broker, Glendale, CA

Real Estate litigation against lenders are at a all time high. Most cases involve lawsuits based on fraud, breach of contract, etc. However, as facts make cases, the success of your case would depend on your individual set of facts. You should consult an attorney for further advice.

Romel Ambarchyan (818)230-3220
All online loan companies sell your paperwork to anyone who will pay the price BE CAREFUL!!!!
Mike Fluetsch has handeled many complicated real estate issues. his firm is Fluesch and Fluesch in Lodi. He knows your area well. Very competant. Hope you can resolve this without legal actin, but if not, he's your man.
Tim Kellogg, Former mortgage lender.
Mike's number is 367-8888
Mike's fax is 367-8884
Since this a board the Realtors generally answer...you might want to find a good real estate attorney in your community. Try yelp or your local legal hotline.

Thanks Cindy
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013
Hello Farris,

I'm not sure a lawyer is what you need. I am a real estate agent that has become all to familiar with your type of situation. We offer a free analysis of your loan documents and can save you the money of a lawyer doing it for you. We will go over your original loan documents for you and do a QWR or Qualified Written Request to your lender to determine your best course of action. If after reviewing the findings and it's decided you need an attorney, we can offer you a referral. In order for them to stop harassing you by phone, we also have a form letter we will send to your lender that they only communicate with you in writing, which could offer you some peace for a while until you decide how you want to proceed with them.

You have options, don't go it alone!

Warmest Regards
Cindy Mello
Mello Real Estate Group
209-451-5446