Kellie Ventu…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I am 47 is there a way to weed out the 55 community properties?

Asked by Kellie Venturini, Houston, TX Wed Apr 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3109845405-5967-NW-29th-St-12…

Answers

3
Hi Barbara, I have a website that you are welcome to visit. You can put in all your search criteria there and it will bring you all the homes that are available on your wish list. However, choosing a realtor that you feel confident and comfortable with is the most time and cost efficient for you as a buyer. Reason being, a Realtor who is in good standing with NAR can easily pull up for you what you desire and weed out what you don't. As they work with you, they show you homes, they get to know more about what works for you and what doesn't. Sometimes you find your dream home the first day, other times it can take a little looking around as you can only see so much through pictures and a paragraph :)..I've had several occasions where I knew in advance it was the perfect home and had the buyer come with a check and it was the home they bought! As a realtor and Sales Manager, I save my buyers time making sure the home is still available, asking the right questions, setting all the appointments at your convenience, and I save you money using trained negotiating skills, understanding the contract and adhering to deadlines so your deposit is not lost. That's it in a nutshell but there is a lot more that I and a good realtor should do to ensure your satisfaction with your home buying experience to get you into the perfect home, for you. And the good news is, the Seller pays the real-estate commissions! Feel free to visit my website, no obligation at http://www.RealLiving.com/Cyndy.Wald or call anytime to (954) 963-4808. Best of Luck!!
It's very simple. Find a Realtor. We can provide you with updated information for properties that match your specific criteria and location. We receive all of our information from our MLS through the local Association of Realtors. The sellers pay the closing commission - so there is no Real Estate fees that are charged to the Buyer. I am a full time top producing Realtor with Atlantic Properties here in Ft. Lauderdale. I would be happy to assist you with finding a great new home for you and your family.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties
954-740-7855
FloridaLiving4U@yahoo.com

check out my website at http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
Kellie,

The only way to filter out the 55+ properties would be to use a realtor that can access out MLS service. If you would like I can send you a filtered property search based on your criteria to see if there is anything of interest. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
rkh5656@aol.com
954-608-0527