hondaray, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

I am inquiring about insurance pertaining to sink hole damage and coverage and cost.

Asked by hondaray, New Port Richey, FL Thu Feb 21, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:



Good afternoon. I would suggest you contact a local Insurance Agent. You may also wish to inquire about what/if any Insurance the Condominium Association has/provides or not

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI
Belloise Tropical Realty
Gulf Harbors Resident-Specialist
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 21, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer