Jonathan She…, Home Buyer in 02116

I am considering purchasing a home in Victoria Grove in Royal Palm Beach, FL.

Asked by Jonathan Shepherd, 02116 Mon Mar 11, 2013

Is this a desirable community? I noticed that similar homes in nearby Black Diamond are higher value. Is it because Victoria Grove is next to the Shoma Homes Condos, and if so, are the condos still Section 8? Also, the Victoria Grove HOA fees seem pretty high; does anyone know what amenities the community offers? Thanks, I'm grateful for any advice offered.

Dear Diane,

To get a great feel about value and neighborhood communities, talk to an experienced Realtor in the area to go over all the different communities and what they have to offer. A Realtor can give you the comparisons in dollar amounts and tell you in detail which ones are a "great deal".

If you would like to get more information, please feel free to contact me or visit my web site to view listings and comparisons.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 13, 2013
I live here since 2005 and I love the community. I don't know who said they don't mow the lawn... they do and they do a great job...It's a family community ad Shoma doesn't bother us... The police have a after school program for their kids and they are always busy ... which make our community safer..,
We pay Royal Palm Beach taxes but we still enjoying the perks of Wellington.
Houses are big with beautiful floor plans.., yes I wish the HOA was lower, but I enjoy the pool, the gym and sports fields, which are very well maintained..,
I love here, schools also are great!
Victoria Grove is a nice community I have sold about seven homes in there and have not had a complaint, actually many homeowners are happy there. The insurance seems to be more reasonable there than other communities from the last three I recently sold. Many are disregarding the community because of Shoma but tShoma has its own gated entrance. Victoria Grove is one of the communities on the 441 corridor that you can find a great value price wise.
The HOA covers your Lawn Care and watering, Internet, Cable, Gated Gaurdhouse, Pool and Clubhouse a good value for the $290 per month. Please let me know if I can help you to find a great home in Victoria Grove 561 452-5963 or should you need any more information you can call me I would be happy to answer them at no obligation.
Web Reference:
Sure Shoma has its own gated area however you can walk right into Victoria Grove from the back side of the community by publix which just happens to be right by Shoma. The community is on its 4th property manager in 3 years..Some homes are rented out, which mean reanters really have zero value for community...The 290 HOA fee is a joke...grass is never mowed..some mow their own onto of paying the HOA fee...think twice
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
Thanks for the reply Teddy, that was helpful - especially the info about what the HOA fees cover. Could you clarify your point about the lower cost insurance? Why do you think that insurance would be cheaper in that community? Thanks again for your help.
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2013