Cooper, Both Buyer and Seller in Spanaway, WA

I am considering investing in the Spanaway area are there positve factors such as development (or?) that might increase the demand for properties in

Asked by Cooper, Spanaway, WA Sun Nov 13, 2011

that area? spanaway washington

Answers

5
Please look at the dates of questions before answering them.
There are alot of new construction projects going on in the area..closer to the Walmart out there in Spanaway. Its also pretty easy to get to Puyallup from there. Lots of opportunity to get good renters. Lots of military moving in and out of the area. Also PLU is very close to Spanaway so students are also an opportunity as far as finding renters.
I completely agree with Kim and Don, Spanaway is a great investment at this time. It has a great variety in homes such as homes in developments that are new or established, homes on large lots and great opportunities to build. If you are thinking about living in this home long term or just the next couple of years I would highly recommend the Spanaway, Graham or Puyallup areas.
Spanaway has been an upward moving neighborhood for a few years now. New construction have increasing sales since last year, with this year to surpass last year. As land inventory is low, Spanaway has property available for development along with some parcels that have ended up as bank owned. Additionally, there are good commercial investment opportunities along with residential rentals. As our brokerage is local to the area, we have many connections to local businesses and home builders.
Yes. The cross base highway is finally a reality. I don't know when it will be completed but much of the major construction across Spanaway to Puyallup is completed or going on now. This will really open the area up for people using I-5. Bethel schools continue to be ranked higher on scholastics. I think the school system has adapted to the rapid growth of the last decade. The Joint Base Lewis-McChord will continue to grow as a major military installation that isn't going anywhere. Prices are good in Spanaway and rents are high. I think it's one of the best places to invest in Pierce County.
Web Reference: http://www.dondutton.com