Market Conditions in 89145>Question Details

Vs Lv, Home Buyer in 89145

I am considering buying a house in $75-100K range, 3br/2ba, in Henderson, Whitney, or N.LV. What is the average rent for these houses?

Asked by Vs Lv, 89145 Thu Apr 19, 2012

Any thoughts on the areas?

Answers

11
I want to find the lowest price I can buy that will give me the highest rent. Call a few property managers, ask them what areas seem to be the easiest to rent, then find the lowest price in that area!

DAVID COOPER INVESTOR with Buyers Agent License at Since 1917 Realty 702-499-7037. 35 Years Expeience email http://www.facebook.com/davidcooper.lasvegas
For "Thoughts on the areas" NLV has a great community called Aliante. There is HOA fees for each of the individual subdivisions as well as the "Master", however you will likely find that there will be HOA fees in most of Henderson as well. I am not familiar with Whitney.
Aliante has beautiful parks, and a small town feel, with easy access to the 215 beltway. There is plenty of shopping was well. Many of the homes are rentals, but most are owner occupied, (at least in the sub-division that I live in) Finding a home under 100K may be a challenge here, but if you are willing to put some sweat equity into a property, I am sure a real-estate agent can help you find the perfect rental property. I do know that homes in this immediate area rent for 1200+ a month.
850 to 1,000, We are property management company and manage over 350 homes,condos. In business for last 20 years. My wife and I work with investors/buyers only. Please call and we'll give you more details over the phone. Fee free to use our web site to do searches for current listings. Thanks, Matt and Kim

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
How about a $90,000 house 3+2 in a good area rents for $1050. I don't want to be average. I want to get the most rent possible for the least purchase price in a good area.

I can get you the perfect house

DAVID COOPER Trulia Voices INVESTOR-BUYERS AGENT
VIP Level 3 Congratulations! You're a Level 3 VIP
CALL NOW! 702-499-7037
email: http://www.facebook.com/davidcooper.lasvegas
Since 1917 Realty & Property Management - Jay Rosen,Broker 702-739-8820 -
Hi Vs Lv,
Based on the information you've provided; around 900-1200.00 a month. You may want to consider a few other factors as well.
Please feel free to call, text or send me an email and we can discuss your situation further.
John J. Longeway
Realtor®
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
2900 Horizon Ridge Pkwy #101
Henderson, NV. 89052
cell:702-325-4833
office:702-777-0002
http://jjlongeway.kwrealty.com
The average rent for a single family home that ranges between $ 75-100K in Whitney Ranch, Henderson and North Las Vegas can range between $ 800-$1,200 depending on the size, condition ,amenities and subdivision.

Please visit my website to search for all the homes for sale and rent in Las vegas and Henderson at http://www.cvegashomes.com.

If you would like to receive free new listings every day to your email, please contact me at cvegashomes@gmail.com.

We offer AAA+ " One Stop Shop" service ..A team of experienced and professionals for all investor's needs that includes property management, certified accountants, banks, financing, insurance, title, appraisers, inspectors, translators, repairs and etc.
We also offer full service to our of town and country clients of going to the properties, taking pictures and videos. Preparing market comparable for rent and sold properties and using high technology systems to keep you informed and within reach.

For more information, visit my website at http://www.cvegashomes.com to search for all the bank owned properties in Las Vegas under $ 100K.

Rena Levy
Broker/Associate
Realty Executives
702-612-7099
cvegashomes@gmail.com
An average is $1k. After that, it is dependent on other factors, like location and amenities. Please call me and we can discuss all the other factors! Raina Musser
raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287
The rents can vary from $500. 00 to $1200.00 per month there are varables such as location size neighborhood, pool, bedrooms age and condition of the home. When you find the properties that are in the running to make an offer on I can do the rental comparables.

Larysa Dombrovska
ZipRealty, Inc.
127 E Warm Springs Rd #B
Las Vegas, NV 89119
dombrovska@yahoo.com
Toll Free: 1.800 CALL ZIP x5728
Cell: 702.379.3662
Thanks for the question. There are many variables in properties and rents. There are some great buys in the current market. I would like to get started by setting up your personal search page and
Poking at some potential properties. When we find the potential properties that are in the running to make an offer on we can do the rental comparables. I look forward to talking with you.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
702-234-7653
Depending on the community rents can vary from $500. 00 to $1200.00 per month there are varables such as location size neighborhood, pool, bedrooms age and condition of the home.

You would need to pin point a paticular location or home.... location in terms of community suddivision.

Best Regards

Helene M Moore
Windermere Prestige Properties
702-275-2192 Texting is ok
email
helenem@windermere.com
Silver springs in Whitney. Liberty at Warm Springs around enterprise, and perhaps Summerlin madison place.
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012
In Henderson, about $1,000. In north las vegas, about $900