Market Conditions in Dublin>Question Details

Davide, Other/Just Looking in Dublin, OH

I am a student at the business school in Switzerland, and I would like to have some information about the housing prices in Dublin or in general in

Asked by Davide, Dublin, OH Wed Jan 20, 2010

Ireland. Could you please, give me some advice about this issue?
I thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Davide.....Thanks for your question on home prices in Dublin. The average priced-home in Dublin, Ohio currently is around $250-275k for a 4-bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath two-story home on a decent sized lot. Taxes in Dublin are higher than many of the suburbs in Central Ohio becuase of the vast array of services provided by the city--i.e. leaf pick-up, snow removal, ambulance and fire services, city events like the Irish Festival and Sunday night concerts at the Scioto Park, etc. Dublin Schools also have a very solid rating and thus lure many families into Dublin which is also home of the PGA's Memorial Golf Tournament hosted by Jack Nicklaus every June.

Its very rare to find a home in Dublin Schools now under $150. The best priced homes in the Dublin School District are east of the Scioto River and carry Columbus taxes.

Thanks for your interest in our great city!

Chris Anderson
RE/MAX Premier Choice Realtor
Ireland?or Ohio Davide,if OH.I meet every friday am,(GDRA) greater dublin Realtor Assoc.Realtors and affiliates,and we have home on tour.Let me know if this is the right direction.
Web Reference:

You can read about Dublin and many other communities in Central Ohio on my site-

In Dublin you can find a condo in the low 100's and single family homes up to $1,000,000.…