Question Details

Fahd, Real Estate Pro in Florida

I am a Canadian investor and looking for strong rental markets with ROI of 12% , are there any cities fit this description?

Asked by Fahd, Florida Mon Feb 6, 2012

Answers

4
Although southern California in general and Los Angeles in particular are nowhere even close to 12% ROI on residential properties, some commercial projects will easily compensate for that.
The advantages are huge: having an extremely low management and maintenance involvement as most of the tenants are on either NNN or modified gross agreements taking care of the property, no residential compliance, high demand areas of Los Angeles metro.
A great example of such opportunity was Earl Scheib auto body / auto repair shops that were sold to investors. I personally sold their Hollywood location on Santa Monica Boulevard.
Another good example is subdividing and renting out large industrial properties.

Please, contact me and we'll try to find a good match for you here.
While there are cities throughout the US that offer that kind of return--AZ is and continues to be one of the better places. While Phoenix is perhaps the best known place in AZ don't rule out communities like Green Valley AZ which boasts a large population, notably a number of Canadians, who come to winter each year. If you'd like more information about Green Valley check out my website or give me a call.

Best of Luck!
You can find ROI's of 13% or better all over the US. Some of the better cities in my mind are:

Indianapolis
St Louis
Dallas
Atlanta
Phoenix

Even here in Madison, there are some historically amazing rent price to purchase price ratios!
Web Reference: http://keithandkinsey.com
I could assist you with investment properties here in Cape Coral, Florida. Many of the investment properties here can have a ROI of 13% and higher. Please e-mail me and I will forward you property details, or visit my website.