Market Conditions in 29520>Question Details

Dennis Steph…, Other/Just Looking in 29550

I AM LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO CHERAW S.C 29520 COULD I GET RENTAL HOUSE LISTINGS ?

Asked by Dennis Stephens, 29550 Sun Feb 3, 2008

I AM LOOKING FOR 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOMS I HAVE 1 DOG AND I WILL BE MOVING MY MOTHER IN WITH ME ALSO NEED CENTRAL HEAT & AIR

Answers

7
Dennis, we have several rental properties available. I would be happy to assist you and your mother in accommodating your needs. You may call my mobile phone (843) 910-0929. I have a vast amount of experience regarding area properties and a great network of clients, so we should be able to offer you a solution.
Web Reference: http://www.tonyamichael.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 10, 2010
We just had a huge hiring of teachers for Chesterfield county so rentals are very difficult to come by. We may have a home coming available next week, 2 bedroom 2 bath for $550.
Tonya,,,,its Denise Nourse,im looking to move sometime after the first of the year,I would love to get into the complex where my daughter lives,444 Clark St Appartments,if you have any clue who owns them,I run a laundry matt and dry cleaners here in Fl, I know of one laundry matt in town would love to try to get in an run that
There are several rentals available at this time but rentals do go very fast. Do you have a price range you'd like to be in? Rentals vary depending on location and condition of rental. Our office number is 843-921-2002 if you'd like to discuss further.
I have a great rental if you are still looking? Give me a call for details 843-921-2002 ask for Rebecca
i'm lookin to relocate to SC after i graduate high school. I will have only me and my fiancee that will be moving in with me. Needs central air and heat. good clean place to live. nice to be at. good condition.
I am interested in renting 01/2009--03/2009; 1 0r two bedroom apartment or house, clean and well kept.