Joe Spake, Real Estate Pro in Memphis, TN

How will Bass Pro impact residential property values Downtown?

Asked by Joe Spake, Memphis, TN Sun Mar 3, 2013

As a Realtor I am interested in your opinion, as a homeowner, home buyer, or real estate professional, on how the development of Bass Pro in the Pyramid will affect residential property values Downtown.

Answers

2
Joe, you can probably guess what I think about the new Bass Pro in downtown; any new development downtown, especially one as significant as the Bass Pro located in the Pyramid can only be good for the downtown housing market. It will stimulate an added draw of tourists from the Tri-State area; as well as an added tourist attraction for the city of Memphis for visitors from others areas of the country. You know as well as anyone how vibrant the downtown area is at this time; therefore in my opinion, the new Bass Pro is definately going to help attract possible residents to our fabulous downtown area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
I agree with Bill: I can't help but think it'll be a boon to the area. The Pinch District & the North End could use a shot in the arm from new use in that building. As long as they get the signage right, I think only positive things can come from that development.