Tomdayeh, Home Owner in Waterford Falls, Fri...

How well are homes selling in Waterford Falls, Frisco, Texas 75034?

Asked by Tomdayeh, Waterford Falls, Frisco, TX Thu Feb 17, 2011

I am interested in knowing how well houses are selling in Waterford Falls. I am not yet ready to sell, but I would like to know what I am up against if I decided to sell.

Answers

7
Things are starting to move pretty well everywhere. Ultimately it depends on the condition of your home and the price you are asking for it. Talk to several different Realtors and don't pick one of them just because they suggest the highest sales price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 17, 2011
It's a hot sellers market now. If you haven't sold your home then the time is now.

Susie Kay
Realtor & Certified Home Stager
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net
Tom,

8830 Beartooth Drive 4 BR/2 bath is similar to yours and sold 12/17/14. Frisco has approximately two months supply of inventory which is very low and there is minimal inventory in your price range. You are well positioned to sell due to location, price range, and competing listings. It comes down to condition of your home and proper staging. If you need sold comps, email or text me with your email contact info. My cell is 214-566-0075. Thanks, Brian

PS: I have been a Frisco resident for 13 years and have seen just about all the development and builders in your area.
If you're ready in, ready out, and priced right, you should not expect problems. Get with a great Realtor (we have MANY in the Collin County Association of Realtors). And, be available as soon as you can get ready. We're already in our peak time in Frisco. Corporate relocations tend to move November through April, and then you have the Summer movers, who want to get moved while they kids are out of school for the Summer. Be available soon, so you beat those sellers to the market.
May your home selling experience be a blessed one!
Ronda
Hi there,

I do quite a bit of business in Frisco. I'm able to send you more specific info but there are currently 2 homes on the market and a 3rd sale is pending. There were quite a few sold in the last 6 months and average days on market is around 90 for this area. Price and staging are important!

Cheryl Cory
214-213-6340 txt/cell
Ebby Halliday REALTOR
It is a pretty area of Frisco, and much depends on staging, location, curb appeal, price and etc. We are now approaching 'high traffic time for home sales" vs. the off season of the fall and winter.

RECOMMEND : Place your home on the market - or + by 4.15.11 therefore you are ready to go.

My real estate services offer flat fee of $995 as listing agent sell property restrictions do apply. Save you $1000's at closing .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Here is a link to the market trends for your area on Trulia.