Sarah T., Home Buyer in New Braunfels, TX

How strong is the vacation rental market for condos near Schlitterbahn? Is one complex more desirable than others? Are they hard to rent?

Asked by Sarah T., New Braunfels, TX Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

3
I manage 45 vacation rentals in the New Braunfels/Canyon Lake area. I am very familiar with condos around Schlitterbahn. Please visit our site for more info! A1 Vacation New Braunfels. Call me if you would like to have a tour sometime soon! Thanks, Susan Phillips 830 629-8061
Vacation rental market in New Braunfels around Schlitterbahn and the Comal river is hot! You can't go wrong. Please feel free to shoot me an email if you are interested in receiving some current properties for sale.

Maureen Shanklin, Professional Real Estate Broker
(512) 517-5735
maureen@hillcountrytexashomes.com
The condo rental market is very strong around Schlitterbaun. Waterwheel condo's are very good and fairley new. Inverness is right across the street. If you need any help let me know and I can give you a performa that will tell you how well they do. Let me know. Thank You Jeff Clark