Michele C Ba…, Real Estate Pro in Beaver Dam, WI

How soon can I see this home. I need to find a home asap. Thank you!

Asked by Michele C Barczynski, Beaver Dam, WI Fri Dec 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141173347-3337-Cole-Mill-Rd-Ch…

Answers

5
This house is not for rent but for sale. The person advertising it for rent I believe is trying to scam you. That person is neither the homeowner or the listing agent.
The house is advertised for $189900 of sale and the rent would be substantially higher for that area.

Dave Dicecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Real Estate
Cell:704-519-7895
Ddicecco@helenadamsrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
This was a false posting.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Michele,

If you are still searching for a property, I have a beautiful 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom Townhouse that is available for immediate move-in. I'd love to share more information with you. Please contact me at mondmur@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

Monica
Great House! I would be delighted to help you. This house just came on the market and it will sell fast.
Give me a call and I would be happy to show you this house. If this one does not work out, I can help you
find the perfect house! Call Elena Donaldson 704-779-9829. I have lived in this side of Charlotte for 25
years and know the area well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Elena
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Hi Michele,

I can show you the home tomorrow. Please contact me at 704-453-4926 or ybarnett@easystreetrealty.com