Dori Cooper, Home Buyer in Lincolnshire, IL

How quickly are homes selling in the Channel Islands area and in particular in the Seabridge development?

Asked by Dori Cooper, Lincolnshire, IL Mon May 28, 2012

Answers

5
what are rents like in Seabridge especially on Windshore Way and close by streets?
Hi Dori,

There is a shortage of inventory right now with many available buyers. There are bidding wars happening so I don't think that you will have a problem selling your home. I am working with several buyers at this time that might be interested in your home so give me a call if you haven't already sold it.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR
Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Web Reference: http://www.blancadover.com
To add to the comments below......inventory is really moving based on price point and availability. Are you looking to buy or sell? Are you looking at a condo, town home or the larger dock homes? It all makes in a difference in how to answer your questions. We would be happy to speak with you about it..you can reach us at GaryandLisa.com.
Oxnard's Sea Bridge Planned Community is less than 2 miles from the beach, built between 2006-2008. Sea Bridge offers a host of amenities including a resort like pool, spa and fitness room and club house overlooking the Marina and Waterways. Newer shopping & Restaurants very close by -- even some live/work arrangements in the complex. The Mello Roos tax is approx $3,100/year. Since these were 1st sold in an inflated market, most listings are distressed sales -- short sales/REOs. HOAs are typically high, which also affects resale values. Currently, homes are selling from the low $200s to just over $1 million. Out of a sample of 25 homes (Actives, Pending, Contingent and SOLDs for last 3 months) The average list price is: $577,877, Average sf is 2466/sf, Ave. listing price per sf = $220/sf, Ave. Days on Market: 155, Ave. SOLD price is $269,975, and the Average Selling Price per sf = $176/sf. Of this sampling, 12 homes are currently ACTIVE and only 4 have SOLD. Activity in Ventura County has been picking up beginning this year, so look for a trend towards more sales activity over the next half-year minimum, while interest rates are so low. I hope this helps!
HI Dori,
Within the past 6 months, at Seabridge, there have been 7 sales. The average days on the market for these sales has been 135 days or roughly 4.5 months.
Please understand that this is a snapshot of that community within the previous 6 months. Market conditions may vary at any time and this figure is an average. for example, there was one that sold in 13 days and another that took 294 days.
I would be happy to email you with this data and any other information regarding this community. I can be reached at 805-312-5725
Sandy Nichols