Rafaelal, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

How much should I offer for a 2 bed. condo near Sarasota? Asking price is 210, 000, initially was 215,000. It has bbeen in the market for 75 days

Asked by Rafaelal, Sarasota, FL Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

9
Everyone posting here should know the person asking this question has contacted me about showing her property and has been receiving automatic property updates from me for about two weeks.

Anyone is free to work with this buyer but as a professional courtesy I thought you should know before you spend too much time working with someone who seems to just want free advice who will probably not use an agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
I agree with Connie, It's most important to have a Realtor working for you, It's costs you nothing, but could save you much! Your offer is dependent on what has sold in the area, but also how badly you want the home, if it's including furnishings etc...
If it's something you don't want to lose and they are offering it furnished then I would suggest going in close to asking price AFTER you have seen exactly what others in the neighborhood sold for, to justify the asking price.
Mary
mary@howieshomes
941-526-6755
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Like everyone else here. You leave alot to the imagination. What are the COMPs for the area, comps in the building, how much work does it need. Do you plan to rent it? You shouldn't be asking questions like this on Trulia. You have too many good agents to choose from. Get yourself a good Realtor and work with them.
Jim Soda .. TheSodaGroup.com
Keller Williams Realty International
Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch-Siesta Key
Web Reference: http://www.jimsoda.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
We would be happy to provide you with helpful information but to do so will require additional information. There are many condo complexes in the enlarged Sarasota area that meet the needs of a variety of interests. A more specific location, square footage, year constructed, etc would be a great help.

Caution....there are a number of factors that you shoud keep an eye out for when considering the condo market: vacancy, number of distressed sales, HOA annual fees, reserve fund, past and future projects, assessments, etc. Banks making loans on condos will take measures to be certain their investment in these sales is a solid one.

Best wishes,

Michael Saunders & Company
941-408-5363
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
It is not just that simple. That is why it would be good to work with a Realtor who could assist you with all of the important information about property.

Rebecca Brewer
info@sunsetcoastproperties.com
941-914-1327
Location is key, also if property is a short sale,bank owned. Or property condition w are factors that help to come up with a purchase price (offer). And other factor, is it a cash or financed deal etc. . You can call me at 941-321-7164
Web Reference: http://gomezha.com
I would first recommend you talk to a realtor for a market analysis. With this information you can see what the past and most recent sales on comparable properties were. It will also give you information on like properties currently listed....... their original listing price and how long they have been on the market. If you do not feel others are "beating a path" to buy that condo, just remember you can always go up, but you can't go back down :)
Rafeelal, Are you currently working with an agent? If not, I would be happy to assist you in making a reasonable offer & negotiating the best price for you. Please call anytime. Thank you, Michele Tanner 941-894-5603
depending on the location of the condo as certain zip codes have different market value. Please feel free to contact me at 9413764229 and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Gaby Gadah
9413764229