Ashlee Carli…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

How much should I expect to pay for rent?

Asked by Ashlee Carlisle, Chicago, IL Wed May 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20407500-1…

Answers

8
Rents in that area are approx 1200-1500, but can vary
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 22, 2013
Work with a REALTOR to help you with your search and budgeting.
100% week 1
95% week 2
90% week 3..pending no price adjustments at which point we start at the top again
Dear Ashlee,

If you are looking in Rogers Park the rents do very. You can find a non-updated one bedroom starting as low as $750 going all the way to $1000. Two bedrooms $1200 to $2000. Everything depends on finishes and amenities.
The link you sent us is for a sold home, which is really just a public record info on Trulia.
As far as rentals go, it all depends, what type of rental, how large, how many bedrooms, how updated, with or without balcony, 1 indoor or 2 indoor parking spots, no indoor parking, elevator building or walk up, updated baths and kitchens, allows pets or not etc. etc. now you can tell that it is difficult to give you
a general answer.

The best way to go about it is to connect with a Realtor who has experience with rentals, determine which areas you would consider to rent in, because of commute or schools or whatever your needs are,
and then determine the size depending on your bedroom needs, and then the monthly rent you are most comfortable with. The Realtor will then be able to work on your behalf and try to find you the rental unit that fits your needs best.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
It depends on the size of the place. That will determine what you will pay.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you a list of great rentals in that area
Is this for rent ? I can't see the info