Lbi Or Bust, Other/Just Looking in Beach Haven, NJ

How much should I expect to pay for a 2 bed ocean front home for summer, 2011. Is the amont complete or are there additional taxes? Thanks!

Asked by Lbi Or Bust, Beach Haven, NJ Fri Dec 31, 2010

Answers

3
You will find there are 2 bedroom condos at the Fishery , which is a 3 story building on the ocean and offers a pool. Though right on the ocean , the units do not all offer views because of the high dunes. The weekly rents vary from $2500 to $3700 depending on the unit and views. These condos book up quickly. You may also want to look into duplex's or single family homes that will offer 2 or more bedrooms and various rates. Feel free to call me 609-709-9539 for more information without the pressure or search my website for available properties. http://www.DonnaDiorioRealtor.com from here you will click on vacation rentals on Long Beach Island. Just enter the week you want , location (ocean front, ocean block or oceanside) and hit search. Everything available for that week will come up. I am your Long Beach Island full time Real Estate Specialist.

Have fun looking.. Donna Diorio, Prudential Zack
The seasonal rentals haven't hit the market yet, we'll be seeing them throughout the month!

Weekly rentals are about $1500 per week, and that's not oceanfront. You'd probably have to pay $5,000 and up monthly. Rentals on Long Beach Island are usually furnished, and seasonal beach badges are included. There are no additional taxes that a tenant would be responsible for.

If you'd like more information contact me, and I can get you rentals as they hit the market!

And a note to Jeanne, stop by on your next trip to fun in the sun on Long Beach Island!

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams - Atlantic Shore
609.384.6121
HI there LBI or Bust, I was drawn to your tag name because my family leaves a big chunk of our collective heart in LBI when we leave each summer - such a magical place. Just crossing the causeway, with the "string of pearl"-like lights leading the way, lifts my spirits. In fact, just the thought of it is working....

I'm surprised you haven't received any input yet, I'm sure you soon will. If you need some help connecting with a local agent, give me a holler and I'd be happy to help you. Are you determined to have beach front, or would you be happy with beach access?

Ah LBI, thanks for putting it in my head - we've been going for 19 years!

Jeanne Feenick
Unwaveirng Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010