shebee83, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

How much is the Monthly Maintenance fee?

Asked by shebee83, Seattle, WA Wed Jan 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Seattle/sold/72236-88…

Answers

2
Michael Copeland’s answer
Hi Shebee83,

I just looked this property up on the MLS and it appears to have been sold on 1/15/2013. I didn't see a monthly maintenance fee associated with the property.

Are you interested in buying in West Seattle? If you haven't started working with a buyer's agent I would be happy to help you find a property that meets your needs. I am located in West Seattle and could help you if you would like help.

Call or email me if you are interested, and we cant chat. If not, best of luck in your search!

Michael Copeland
425-213-8124
michael@mbcopeland.com
Hi there,

This is stand alone townhome so there is no monthly HOA fee. This property was sold on 1/15/2013.

Are you looking for something specific in West Seattle? As a buyer's broker, my service is free to you and having an good broker to guide you through the process will ensure you have the best and stress-less experience! I would love to hear more about what you are looking for and how I can be of help. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Christy Kim
Your Favorite Broker
Investment Properties Specialist/ABR/Certified Short Sale Negotiator
206.235.3427 (Cell) l 206.522.6890 (Fax) I christy@christykimrealestate.com