Market Conditions in Ventura>Question Details

Judy Kennison, Home Buyer in Castle Rock, CO

How much is park rent?

Asked by Judy Kennison, Castle Rock, CO Wed Mar 19, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3148635587-363-Hadley-Dr-Vent…

Answers

3
I have a unit in Imperial Oxnard Mobile Estates. The rent is $675 per month includes water, trash, sewer. This unit is new never registered. Price is flexible to a small extent. Let me know if you are interested or need additional info.
This is a mobile/manufactured home in the Imperial Ventura Family Estates. Land lease is $8,400./year. Total outlay for housing must not exceed 25% of income - Park manager: (805) 642-0444. I have prepared a market report (below) with a local map, so you can compare the Hadley home to other 3 bedroom mobiles in the Imperial Estates community. This report provides this week's housing market statistics and trends to help you better gauge market conditions.
In Poinsettias Gardens you own the land so the HOA is only $200 and includes water, trash, sewer and cable. How can I help you?

Sharon
Is there anything for sale in Poinsettias Gardens?
Flag Thu Mar 20, 2014